You need to be a Global Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, Application Administrator, or owner of the service principal in Azure Active Directory, and an admin in the Ultimate Dashboard to continue.
This article walks you through all the steps needed to start signing in securely with Microsoft:
- Step 1: Set up SAML in Microsoft
- Step 2: Set up SSO authentication in Ultimate Dashboard
- Step 3: Enable SSO in the Ultimate Dashboard
Step 1: Set up SAML in Microsoft
Set up your own custom SAML application in Microsoft. Follow their instructions here. You will need the SSO URL and Certificate from Microsoft.
Step 2: Set up SSO authentication in Ultimate
To set up SSO authentication in Ultimate, you need to copy and paste the information from Microsoft Azure to the Ultimate Dashboard.
In your browser, open a new tab and log into the Ultimate Dashboard.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to User Management > Organization Management in the Ultimate Dashboard
- Click Advanced, and you'll see the fields below:
- SSO Provider dropdown - select Azure
- Callback URL - needed in your Microsoft account
- Entity ID - needed in your Microsoft account
- SSO URL - copy and paste from Microsoft
- Certificate - copy and paste from Microsoft
- Click Test SSO Authentication
- A green label saying Verified should appear next to SSO Authentication at the top of the page
If it doesn't, go through the instructions and try again. This step is mandatory before SSO can be enabled enabled
Step 3: Enable SSO in the Ultimate Dashboard
- Toggle Enable SSO on
- To test it out, go to https://dashboard.Ultimate/signin
- Insert your email
- You should be logged in to the Ultimate Dashboard automatically
- You might be redirect to Microsoft to authenticate if you're not logged in there already