No one likes a black hole of information where you have no visibility. When you have information passing between two systems and not being able to see whether it's working and operating on trust isn't always the best way to find and resolve issues when they do arise.
That is why we built the CRM Monitoring Tool!
We want you to feel empowered with the right tools to monitor the performance of your virtual agents within your CRM and debug issues on your own.
Note - Currently, this is available for those using the Sunshine Conversation Integration.
What is the CRM Monitoring Tool?
The CRM Monitoring Tool gives you a centralized area to review any issues related to the following scenarios. You can find it by going to Settings > CRM Settings > Error Logs
What can you expect:
- Actions - Display actionable details on failed fired actions within a log for empowered troubleshooting.
Note - Currently supports the
Update ConversationSunshine Conversations actions - more are coming soon.
- Coming soon: Agent Escalations - Define escalation failed errors to your CRM with actionable next steps for fast resolutions.
- Coming soon: Authorization - Transparent error logs on failed authorization between Ultimate and your CRM to ensure quick implementation and fixes.
We have created the monitoring tool to give you as much actionable information as possible as we want you to know what this actual issue is and how to fix it rather than just saying something is wrong and being lost on the next steps to resolution.
In the table you have the following fields:
|Timestamp||This is the time the error was triggered|
|Details||This informs you which error type has occurred with information on which field, ID, or structure was impacted. Find out more about error types below|
|Type||This informs what kind of error has occurred such as a failed action|
|Conversation ID||Which conversation did this occur in? This is clickable and will take you to the conversation logs to aid in troubleshooting|
|CRM Conversation ID||The ID number from the CRM to identify the conversation on their side|
|Recommended Action||Advises on the next step to resolve the issue so it doesn't occur again|
The types of errors you will see will be on the following issues:
- Field not found, because maybe it's not an exact match in the two systems. This one is super common and is usually the issue of a typo that can be quickly adjusted.
- The data type that was expected, such as string or boolean was not received. Check the data type and make the appropriate adjustment.
- The Conversation or User field doesn't exist.
- The API call failed, so something went wrong with the connection between the two systems. For this, you will need to contact Ultimate Support for us to investigate further details.