Authorizing Zendesk Support in Ultimate's Dashboard is the very first step prior to importing data and eventually launching the bot.
Follow the steps below to authorize Zendesk Support in Dashboard:
- In your browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox for best performance) open Ultimate's Dashboard, log in, and select your bot in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > CRM Integration, click Add Integration, then select Zendesk Support.
- Go to the Integration tab
- Copy the subdomain from the URL of Zendesk Support tab and paste it into the subdomain field
- Your subdomain is the part between "//" and"." For example, https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/
- Then click Authorize Zendesk Support.
- This will open a new tab to confirm the authorization. If you are not logged into Zendesk Support you will be asked to do so.
- To import data, you can log in using any Zendesk admin account
- To launch the bot, make sure you are logging in using the bot account
- You will see the text of the button change to "Unauthorize Zendesk Support".
7. Congrats! You have successfully authorized Zendesk Support in Ultimate's Dashboard and are ready to import data from Zendesk Support to Ultimate's Dashboard.